Are you motivated to work in a role with many interfaces where one day is not the same as the next one? Would you like to be involved with a mission-critical service where you can work inside a Nordic IT organization? Aller media is now searching for an IT Application Support for the maintenance, setup coordination and support to users of its business systems, a role in which, together with driven colleagues, you can develop the company to new levels.
The Nordic IT team at Aller media is searching for an Application Support for one of their most important business systems: CRM B2C, a Microsoft Dynamics CRM master database for end customers and campaign management, and its integrated ClickDimensions marketing automation tool. These systems have been implemented recently (this year), so, as business employees start using more features and performing more complex activities, it is expected to get incidents and change needs that will require your contribution and fast actions.
This is a permanent employment, full time and start as soon as possible. Located in our new office at Östergatan 20 i Malmö or Havneholmen i København.
You will be part of a dedicated IT team and have a role where you are responsible for ensuring that the systems, integrations and work environment are fully functional to deliver Marketing services to all relevant business units in Aller Sweden. Together with our external vendors, you will also be responsible of maintenance tasks, as well as supporting users of the system regarding the operational aspects of the systems.
You will, for example:
- Do day to day system administration and user administration
- Solve Incidents and Service Requests: configuration, troubleshooting and 2nd line support
- Understand business processes in Marketing area and how those are solved by the system and relevant integrated systems to be able to support users and inspire them on best use of the systems
- Develop internal and external collaboration with stakeholders around the business systems
- Agree on priorities with business and coordinate and prioritize tasks such as configuration changes and other service requests
- Coordinate, prioritize and follow-up on tasks done by vendors
- Validate proposed solutions and time estimations made by vendors for solving Incidents and Service Requests – technical decisions
- Create/maintain documentation and train users as needed
- Participate in testing and handover to maintenance phases of system development activities to keep updated with changes and new features
Desired skills and experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a technical role with hands-on skills in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Good knowledge of databases, SQL and data models
- Knowledge of Azure and Cloud Services is a plus
- Good coordination skills
- Excellent user support and troubleshooting skills
- Technical knowledge of ClickDimensions or other marketing automation tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Integration platforms, Marketing processes or Media industry is a plus
- Experience working with and coordinating vendors is a plus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Swedish or other Nordic language is a plus
- Are a fast learner and a team player that thrives in an environment where you work closely with your colleagues and partners
- Take the initiative to ensure that you have all what you need to accomplish your tasks successfully
- Can keep calm and focussed while working under pressure and you meet deadlines by objectively prioritizing when you have many tasks on your table
- Are curious about different technologies and are eager for continuous learning
- Have creative thinking and that you can see different solutions that are not always obvious to others and can see solutions rather than problems
We offer you a great working environment where all different groups work together and help each other to achieve common goals. We have a family-type team and flexible way of working where we care about your personal well-being and where the most important is not the working time but the results and contribution you bring to the company. As we have a lean IT organization, you will have many opportunities to learn different systems, applications, technologies, processes and business areas that will allow you to continuously improve your skills. Come and join Aller IT!
Please send your CV and cover letter in English, use the ”Apply/Ansök” below. More details and information by contacting the Application Delivery Manager Gilda Jantunen after September 29th by sending an email to [email protected] or calling to +358 50 486 1437.
About Aller media
Aller media is one of Sweden’s market leaders in periodicals. We have provided relaxation, entertainment and inspiration to millions of readers since 1894, and we keep developing new ways to entertain our readers. Each month around 3.5 million Swedes read one or more of the 40 magazines that are published by Aller media.
Of the top 10 best-selling magazines in retail, 9 come from Aller media, and we run several successful web sites. We are proud of the fact that Aller media’s periodicals are the most read and appreciated – a couple of them for over a hundred years. We have editorial offices in Stockholm and Malmö. Our headquarters is in Stockholm.Ansök